Nike LunarEpic Flyknit
Design that puts feet, ankles and legs to work together and that, at the same time, emphasizes natural movements. This model is perfect for runners who are willing to do long distance, progressive or recovery runs.
Reasons to buy
- Flywire cables hold the foot down in security and support.
- A handful noticed just how flexible the shoe is.
- The traction is surprisingly superb on wet conditions, based on the observations of some runners.
- It comes with a set of 4mm sockliners.
- A few used the shoe for long-distance running or for up-tempo runs.
- A couple of expert reviewers found the cushioning to be very good in absorbing shock.
- It is good for distance running or even racing when the weather forecast isn’t too good.
- A handful of runners said that the 10mm drop feels much lower, like a 6mm drop.