We have grown up eating this crunchy ball of delight. Ferrero Rocher is not just chocolate but celebration for most of us. Here are few interesting facts about Ferrero Rocher you didn’t know
- You will always experience the taste of premium hazelnuts
Its experts always consider keeping its quality consistent yet mind-blowing. That’s why you’ll always feel the deliciousness of this little bundle of joy in every single bite. So, just grab a box of Ferrero Rocher, and let its aromatic taste and flavor give you that ‘out-of-the-world’ feeling.
- Cocoa was replaced by hazelnut
After World War 2, Pietro Ferrero witnessed tremendous increase in cocoa prices so he reduced cocoa content and added hazelnuts instead to the chocolates.
- Only the best hazelnuts, like the ‘tonda gentile’ from Langhe area in Piedmont are used to make Ferrero Rocher.
Never ever doubt the quality of Ferrero Rocher. Just have a bite and enjoy the pure delight of the chocolate.
- Lecithin, one of its ingredients, treats anxiety, depression and high-cholesterol
Now, I can completely understand why people munch on Ferrero Rocher when things don’t go your way, or they are not happy. It acts as an anti-depressant, saves you from unwanted anxiety, and controls high-cholesterol. A sweet and quick remedy for bringing your happiness back!! Don’t you agree?
- It took 5 years to perfect the round shape of Ferrero Rocher.
It took five years of experiments and practice for Pietro Ferrero to get the shape of the wafer just right.
- It comes in the sizzling dark-chocolate flavor as well
Whoa! That’s a certain treat for the taste buds who are dark-chocolate fanatics. Sometimes, people get more fascinated by dark-chocolate either because of its strong aroma, or health benefits. And Ferrero Rondnoir leaves no chance to fulfill your dark-chocolate desires.
- Ferrero is the world’s largest consumer of hazelnuts.
Ferrero Rocher uses about 25% of the world’s supply of hazelnuts. Let’s hope we never run out of Hazelnuts.
- The maker of Ferrero Rocher and Nutella is the same man
We take a bow to Pietro Ferrero who has discovered these twinnies, and made this world a better place to live in. Yes, both of your favorite things i.e. Nutella and Ferrero Rocher are the outcome of this man’s efforts.
- Ferrero Rocher manufactures about 4.6 billion pieces every year throughout the world
Now, that’s an unbelievable figure! But we cannot deny the fact that there are millions of people, of different age groups, adoring this cute chocolaty ball like crazy. Ferrero Rocher is taking utmost care of your cravings, so eat as much as you want.
Source : redspoon,thebuzzingstory